Friday, June 04, 2010

Birthday Gifts

Earlier this year, I've made several birthday gifts for my daughters' classmates. Last year I was succeeded in making those cats from Margaret Sherry's "Coffee and Cuddles". This year I was thinking of making a similar theme. Since I haven't found another Margaret Sherry's designs back then, I made these Wordsworth designs.

The first was for Riri's birthday at January 25. I made "If You Need A Friend" cross stitch.



The second was for Bila's birthday at February 27. I made "You Mean so Much to Me" cross stitch.

2 comments:

  1. oh lucky girls!! Beautiful gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete