Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Hedgehog

Hi Stitchers!
I have finished stitching my Birthday Hedgehog at the end of September, but then I didn’t have much time to finalize it. The chart is from CrossStitcher magazine #230 (October 2010).

I decide to give the piece to my daughter’s classmate, Siti Alifa Aulia a.k.a Ifa. She will have her birthday coming up in November 11.

After downloading the mount from this link, I decide to frame it instead of making birthday card.



It has been quite a challenge stitching this piece, because it has so many fractional cross stitches to form the flowers at the hedgehog back… My eyes really work hard… LOL…

8 comments:

  1. He's adorable. Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nan..thanks!
    I still need to practice..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, your finishing is lovely!! :D
    Congrats on your work Dinny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    This is gorgeous! It works so well and looks great in the frame. Love Em x
    Thank you for joining in my craft candy and adding it to your side bar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoaaa...!!! Congratulations for your great finish...!! And thanks so much for adding my blog on your links list..! I have posted another clue at my site, take a look when you get any spare time..! lol have a great day.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nia : thanks!
    @ELF : thanks and you're welcome :)
    @Cassle : I'm thinking hard to figure out what pattern you are currently doing.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dinny, I loved your blog! Your works are amazing! The hedgehog is so cute... Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete