Friday, April 21, 2017

Crafting Journal | First cross stitch finish this year

Back in late 2016, I think I lost my stitching bug. Though, I've already known how to deal with it: starting a new piece of cross stitch! Around that time, my Facebook stitching-friends had their things on portrait stitching. Their results are all stunning. So I use the online photo-converting website, pic2pat.com, to convert photo to a cross-stitch chart.

I picked a photo of one of Korean-pop singers/idols, Cho Kyuhyun, a member of a well-known boy-band, Super Junior. I was (and still am) a big fan of his velvety voice, witty yet adorable personality on stage.

This progress picture is from mid of November 2016:



As of end of November 2016:


At mid of January 2017, it turned like this:


It finally finished at February 3, 2017:


February 3 is actually his birthday. This year he turns 29 (30 years Korean age) and he is about to fulfill his mandatory military duty in mid 2017.

The piece was stitched on black 14 ct aida, 20 color DMC thread. Photo courtesy of Leslie Kee for Glamorous Magazine (Japan), March 2013.

And this is the original picture :


1 comment:

  1. Do you need the help and require the services of a professional hacker to help you out with mobile phone hack, social media hack, spy and track on anyone, erase fines and fees, recover and retrieve password, remove unwanted content from the internet, need help with web monitoring, fix bad credit score, etc Contact: ego.sum.solution (at) GMAIL (dot) COM for help out. We provide solution to all spy and hack needs.

    ReplyDelete