Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pixie parcel for a friend

Dream. Believe. And make it happen.
-Agnes Monica- (Indonesian young & talented singer)



So, unfortunately one of our Summer Exchange participants, Francesca from Italy, didn't receive the exchange package nor a notification about it from the supposed sender. So, Nia & several fellow stitchers decided to send her surprise little packages to make it up. I'd love to participate because it'd be fun and kind of thoughtful. We called the surprise packages attack as Pixie Parcels to the Rescue.. (cute... ^^)

Since I didn't have much spare time to stitch lately, I decided to make a tiny piece of a bookmark. So it didn't take too long to finish. The butterfly design is from 80+ Cross-Stitch Kind Thoughts book by Kooler Design Studio. And I added butterfly wooden-buttons into the package. (I think I'm kind of match-freak, aren't I?)
I sent the package at the end of August.


So, there went my package all the way to Florence, Italy. And 2 days ago I received an e-mail from Francesca which informed me that the package has arrived at her door.
Glad she liked it!

I'm glad to take part in this and very grateful to get to know friends from all over the world.

Happy stitching, friends!

2 comments: