Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm back...!!!

How time flies... It's weekend again!

The past few weeks have been so complicated and hectic..
Lots of paperwork and proposal at the office, bad internet service, and also kids' final exam... *phew*

Now, it's time to relax and do some stitching... My internet connection is fixed, but it's still going on and off in a while.. I've managed to finish my tablecloth before it reaches its 1st anniversary of being an UFO...

This is the last time I left my WIP..



My progress so far..



It's 80% finished and still advancing...



Happy weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. It is really beautiful.I love monochrome patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous mbak Dinny! keep up your work, can't wail till 100% done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kahlan! Thanks a lot! I have never done a monochrome before this, but I love this design..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mia! Me either!
    Can't wait to start a new one, to be honest.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete